Monday 11 May 2009

2 choices

I’m willing to sleep my way to the top, 
I wanna be pop-ular,
I don’t wanna keep my feet on the ground,
I wanna be popular

My friends are all in Limousines…
My friends are all celebrity…
I Just Sold My Soul

(darren hayes - popular)


every i heard this song, i always wanna be popular, more,
more, more and more popular.
it's kinda exciting to be popular haha
i can get all what i want, everybody knows me ya ya ya kinda cool

but

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things define what’s within
And I been there before but that life’s a bore, so full of the superficial

(if ain't got you - alycia keys)

i love this song too, this song makes me feel like
"to be popular is so last year and it means nothing"

this song makes me love to be ordinary, be wise, and do the right thing
not just to be popular.



****

Hmmmmmmmmm, i love both of them, that's a great songs. and it's all
depends on us

which way do you prefer?


No comments: